NC1

William William

NC1

Hello,

In the industry than I work we're buying one CNC machine, and we trying to integrate it with Tekla Structures.
But, we need one pos-processor? What software we need to buy with the machine?
Tekla only export CNC files with the extension ".nc1" and the CNC machine doesn't read this extension.

thanks,

William
teklanet teklanet

Re: NC1

Tekla can convert nc1 files to .dxf file which is compatible with most CNC machines
noel noel

Re: NC1

In our company, We use profile master. I think once you buy the machine, the software is included.

cheers.
noel
john john

Re: NC1

We use Tekla to convert our .NC1 files to .dxf files and load them on our machine which uses Peddimat software.
worldnewsnow worldnewsnow

Re: NC1

aaronpaker aaronpaker

Re: NC1

Looking for mywifiext net setup? We are here to assist you. It is a web address for Netgear wifi extender setup. Get best support from us to Netgear_ext Setup. We have team of specialized technicians who can assist you related to your query.
www.mywifiext.net |
mywifiext.local